Friday, October 24, 2008

A view of the world




The world.

I think it is important for children to understand that they are part of the whole. Their is an entire world out there for them to discover and experience. And our journey is to utilize our gifts, each making a difference in his or her own special way.


I think it is especially important to instill in our children the importance of preserving wildlife & nature. I really like to opportunity this magazine gives my little one to learn about different animals. I especially love the nature section & the culture section that gives my little one a look into a different part of the world.



After reading through the vocabulary rich pages, my little one really had a sense of the bigger picture in preserving natural areas for the sake of the animals.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin