Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feeling frustrated


The day has not turned out as I have planned. Maybe I should not have any expectations, but really my only expectation was to have a pleasant day, free from frustration and just wanting to have some quality time with my little girl. I know this is a difficult time for her, with the addition of a new baby. And I feel that I am sucking as a mother. I have less time than I thought I would. I thought I would not be as crabby as I am with sleep deprivation. And my patience is so short. When she acts out and it is to get my attention and then comes more acting out. And she's unhappy. And I am sad. And now she's reading some books in her room and playing dollhouse. And I am down here feeling like a failure and a bad mom. It sucks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin