Monday, August 3, 2009

family treasures

We had an enjoyable day up at Nana's sister's lake house. It was nice to visit with family and enjoy a beautiful, relaxing day by the water. We also had a chance to take their canoe out. Our little one really enjoyed her time on the water. I, on the other hand, was a little unsettled in the canoe. My time on the water as a child was in my father's fishing boats, which I remember to be more stable. The water was also choppy and my stomach began to feel uneasy, so our trip was short.





Our little one loved her time discovering all the books and treasures that packed the lake house. Every nook and cranny was filled with something and she spent most of the day exploring. She was gifted with some lovely books and treasures to take home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin