Sunday, August 9, 2009

rhythm returns

my little guy's first tooth finally came. napping times are just starting to be on a schedule and we are starting to get some sort of rhythm going. baking muffins. painting. nature walks. ballet and gymnastics are coming to an end. (phew!) it was a huge commitment for us. and summer just flew by.













:: a shipping box provided a quiet morning of painting. i found myself enjoying my little one's puzzle for a short time until she came to see what i was up to. some beans were picked from the garden. treasures found at a state park were sorted. my daughter was so delighted to find the peach pit on the beach. the smooth beach pebbles were brought in to be explored in our sensory box. the sand was smuggled over to the play kitchen. the funnel always provides lots of fun for my little one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin