Monday, March 15, 2010

a first birthday


it was my little guy's first birthday. 

to my precious baby boy, who has the sweetest smile and the most precious brown eyes. and did I say how I love your bashful side and all those mamas just melt my heart. and when you come running into my arms with a great big hug, those are just the best. and how your curl up to me at night. and how excited you get when your daddy comes home. and how much you adore your big sister and how happy you are playing with her. and i know she's pretty great, but boy you just love her sososo much and it is just a beautiful thing to be a witness to.

you have taught me to love and laugh in the toughest of times (or should I say at midnight, 2 am, 4 am, and 6 am) but the truth be told that this year has been the most challenging and the hardest year that i've had as a mama. and i've learned that i am stronger than i thought and our family is much stronger, as we work together, giving thanks for what we have. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT YOUR PLANTS!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin